Friday, September 30, 2011

Product Swatches: Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipcolor

I am not in any way getting addicted to Covergirl's Lip Perfection Lipcolor...I just happen to LOVE, LOVE it. Amazing pigmentation, moisturizing, and the ease of application...what else can we not love about these babies?

So, to prove that I am not an addict...I only got 3 more:

Tempt - Rapture - Sultry


Tempt - Rapture - Sultry


Sultry


Rapture


Flame


On this batch, my favorite is Flame. I really am trying to get used to wearing loud lip colors...but then again, I can't match it with my colorful eye makeup. But still, I love all the shades that I have and I think I already have 7 or 8.

So yeah, I am not an addict.
^_^

By the way, please let me know if you find Temptress at a Covergirl counter here in Manila. I am dying to get that shade...and it's been almost a month that I've been trying to get that shade. I think I'm gonna die soon if I don't get my hands on it.

LOL!


2 comments:

Issa said...

OMG sis, you have a lot! hihihi.I can't blame you, I also love these lippies from Covergirl....I have Fairytale, Sultry and Impassion and I love all of it.. you know what, last week I was about to get Temptress at SM North Edsa BUT it was already reserved (there was only one left), haaayyyy.... maybe you should try talking to the saleslady and reserve one for you sis..hope this helps...

Unknown said...

weee ganda ng flame ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...