Thursday, September 29, 2011

shopping for essentials...

Lately, I've been trying to stay away from the mall to keep myself from shopping. I admit, I've been shopping like crazy over the past few months and though it's good for the economy, it's absolutely no good for me and my wallet!

But of course, we can't totally avoid shopping..most especially when it's time to shop for essentials:

facial tissues, pantyliners, body wash, conditioners, deodorant, moisturizing/whitening cream, body puff, some falsies for makeup gigs, a pair of tweezers and nail file

A pair of tweezers? well, i lost my trusty pair weeks ago and I've searched in the jungle (AKA my room) and still didn't find it. And yeah, I use it to pluck those nasty gray hairs too! Ewww.

And yes, a nail file...because, ahmmm...
hey, I don't owe anybody an explanation when it comes to my shopping!
Do I?
^_^


How about you, what do you consider your essentials?


6 comments:

Issa said...

that's the hard part of being a girl, too many essentials, hihihi....mine are shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, moisturizer, sun block, pantyliners, cleanser, facial scrub, waahhh, etc. etc.. no need for explanation miss jheng, girls understand, hehehe

Tara Cabullo said...

VO5 Mousse ang importante sa buhay ko else I look aeta-ish! =P

Miss you already!

Miss Shopcoholic said...

Im using Nivea's moisturiser na nasa tub as night cream LOL

mike said...

I love to see this article thanks for sharing God bless u
Lots of effort on it

Online Shopping in Pakistan

Zxcv said...

omg I loveeeeeee cream silk!!! and i say amen to pantyliners! it's def on my list all the time lol
Phey

Unknown said...

Daraz privileges the personalization and security of the shoppers’ experience above all else. Excellent value-for-money, large assortment of original products, fast delivery and easy returns are Daraz signatures. Daraz offers not just a retail solution of optimal convenience, it is effecting disruptive change in the digitization of the region. large appliances

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...