Tuesday, September 6, 2011

EOTD/FOTD: UD Naked palette + Clinique Dermawhite Bright-C

I was supposed to post a "Happy Friday" look but my memory card just went gaga and totally corrupted all my images. So sorry about that...I'll post a "Happy Friday" look soon but for now, let me bore you again with neutrals:

EYES:
NYX HD eyeshadow base
Tonymoly retractable brow liner
UD Naked palette
Covergirl Liquiline blast in Black
Prestige white eyeliner
Maybelline Stiletto mascara
Revlon Age Defying concealer


FACE:
Obagi Oclipse sunblock + primer
Clinique Dermawhite Bright-C liquid foundation
Cliniqie Dermawhite Bright-C powder foundation
MAC Sculpt and Shape
Graftobian concealer
MAC blush

LIPS:
Covergirl Lip Perfection lipliner in Radiant
Covergirl Lip Perfection lipstick in Heavenly


and here's me totally ignoring the "remark" made months ago regarding keeping myself from acting NOT my age in front of the camera:

geesh, i just miss this pose!
LOL


and here's another one:

I am totally lovin' my lipstick, yes!?
and my nail polish...it's ORLY Blushing Bud. I got this done in a nail salon, I wish I could get this shade soon!


I seriously have no idea what I'm trying to do here...
^_^


3 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

Ganda mo sis! Sa lagay na yan stressed ang beauty mo ha!

Issa said...

ang cute mo kaya sa mga pose mo! carry naman eh! and i love the nail polish!

Jamilla Camel said...

Your lips and eyebrows are perfection!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...