Friday, September 9, 2011

Missing Majolica Majorca...

It's been a while since I last visited Majolica Majorca's counter, so before heading home, I decided to drop by and take a break from my crazy work. For those who have visited their counter already, did you feel like you're a princess surrounded with everything beautiful? I've always find their packaging cute and princess-worthy.

I still have loots from my previous visits, so I just got these two:

Automatic eyeliner and Glamour Volume On mascara

You know i'm SO into eyeliners and mascara that I won't feel complete without wearing at least one. My mom fell in love with their automatic eyeliner so she asked if she could have mine...and of course, in as much as I LOVE it, I love my mom more so I gave it to her.

I've been reading a lot of raves about their Lash Enamel Glamour Volume On mascara, but when Martha raved on it, I was totally sold.



And the best part? When you purchase at least Php1500 worth, you'll get this uber cute keychain:


I first thought it's a mini mascara, LOL! I even tried twisting the "cap" but before I got totally stupid, I realized it's not.
^_^

It's cute....no, it looks magical.


I don't think I'll even use it as a keychain..it's too cute to use, no?

By the way, I got to try their perfume and the scent is really divine! The scent is actully familiar...I just can't remember. Have you tried it? If so, to what brand can you associate it to? It definitely smells like something I've used before...agh, I'm really getting old!

5 comments:

Issa said...

I've been holding myself to go to a Majolica Majorca counter because I might end up buying a lot of makeup again, hihihi....I am intrigued with that automatic eyeliner because there are a lot of raves about this product...i also wanna try their pressed pore cover...

Jamilla Camel said...

I need to get some more Majo Majo mascara! Cute gift!

Gellie Abogado said...

I would want to try one of their products but I'm too kuripot to do so. Haha! Maybe one of these days I'll give in na. Haha! :P

Anonymous said...

I love Majolica Majorca counters. Always so pretty. But I end up not buying anything as all the cuteness overwhelms me! :p But thanks to your post, I'll definitely try the automatic eyeliner. :D

Rose said...

that's it. im gonna buy this mascara! today, i read like 3 positive reviews for this one. *omg my poor wallet* :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...