Friday, September 2, 2011

Product Review: Majolica Majorca Skin Lingerie Pore Cover

I remember getting introduced to Japanese beauty products for the first time...it was thru my mom who ABSOLUTELY loves Shiseido! I am already using their powder and even their oil control blotting sheets way back in college...and I didn't even have an idea that they cost a lot.

Good thing that women or young girls nowadays don't have to shell out much moolah. Majolica Majorca is available already and it's under the brand me and my mom love so much, Shiseido! The best thing? It's available locally. I have a number of items from them as you can see from my previous posts, and here's another review on one of their products that I can consider one of my HGs.


Majolica Majorca Skin Lingerie Pore Cover

A makeup base that can control oil and it helps in making large pores appear smaller

(as much as i wanted to put some product info, everything is written in Nihonngo!)
^_^


available in just one shade. i'm just not sure if those with darker skin shades need to worry, i am guessing it won't be much of a problem since when the correct amount is applied and the correct shade of foundation is used on top, everything will still look natural.


moisturized and sun-protected


after application:

Casper, is that you!?


it does look whitish after application. but what i love about it is that it mattifies the skin...and it's true to its promise that it can help make pores appear less visible!


redness are also covered and it does a good job in providing a smooth, silky base for foundation

after application of foundation, and all the works:

i love the matte look!

I've been using this primer almost everyday and I am not even halfway the tube since a little goes a long way. if you have good skin to start with, you can just use this and a little powder for that matte and polished look that's great for everyday. I also didn't encounter any sort of allergic reactions.

i believe this used to be packaged in a box, good thing they re-packaged it. having it in a squeezable tube is a lot more hygienic and travel-friendly since it can easily fit in your makeup kit.

I love everything about this primer and with the price tag of Php650, this is one great buy you might not want to miss.



6 comments:

Jem said...

does this have silicone,girl?
i am looking for a good alternative to Dr. Feelggod..tagal magopen ng benefit...haha

for the meantime, the hunt for a silicone-free primer is on..if this doesn't have a silicone, this is heading straight to my shopping basket

Iambrigitte said...

hmm im not really sure, but by the feel of it..i think it has. ill confirm this sis and will get back to u :)

Jamilla Camel said...

It looks great! I just got some Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfector in Invisible Bright, and it definitely keeps my foundation from settling in the pores on my nose!

Gellie Abogado said...

The lingerie word in the name got me! Haha! I would want to try this product. Thanks for this review! :D

-Gelleesh

Noniek said...

Wow, totally different before and after! You look pretty :)

http://summer-noniek.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

LOL "casper, is that you" funny ka talaga, super kalog! i love LOL
pretty preety kaya! you reminds me of-- Jodi- phil actress natin. =))
anyhoo i always love your make-up.. and the brows yay!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...