Monday, September 12, 2011

an invitation to VMV's Skin Soiree!

I'm sure most of you, if not all, know VMV Hypoallergenics. And perhaps, might have used or still using some of their good stuff. I still remember the day when I finally got to save enough moolah to buy the entire range of their Illuminants line years ago...see, I'm really a sucker for ANYTHING whitening!
^_^

If you haven't tried VMV yet, here's your opportunity to do so as they are cordially inviting YOU to their Skin Soiree!


September 15, 2011
VSRC, #117 C. Palanca St. Legazpi Village Makati
8am - 10pm

Lots of great deals on their products & services, free makeovers and don't forget to grab your very own Ooh-La-Lash mascara..for FREE!

So, is it a date!?
See you!

2 comments:

Gellie Abogado said...

I want kaso it's too malayo na for me ):

Issa said...

aaaayyy, sana malapit lang siya sa office so I can drop by.. :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...