Thursday, September 15, 2011

Avon Advance Techniques Hair Care line...

When I first read Phoebe's tweet raving about the newest line of haircare from Avon, I just knew I have to get my hands on them. Phoebe might have realized how curious I am and how eager I am to try it that she sent me these:

AVON Advance Techniques Straight & Sleek Shampoo and Conditioner


Avon Straight & Sleek Smoothing Creme


This line is so good...really! I have straight hair but this helps getting rid of those stubborn waves. It doesn't give me super soft hair but it does give me that sleek, polished look. I also love its scent.


And since I love this Advance Techniques line from Avon, I made sure I have everything else:

Daily Care Shampoo & Conditioner, Straight & Sleek Conditioner and Damage Repair Reconstructed Treatment Mask

and this:

Advance Techniques Frizz Control Lotus Shield

I've heard a lot of good things about this Frizz Control serum. And since I don't wanna die of curiosity, so why not get one and try out for myself!

Have you tried anything from this line?
I never tried any hair product from Avon before, this is my first and I am obviously not disappointed!
^_^


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...