Monday, September 12, 2011

Happy Friday Look: Silver Purples

as promised, here's a break from my usual work-day neutrals:

EYES:
Tonymoly brow liner

Stila eyeshadow primer
MAC e/s in Elektra, Parfait Amour and Carbon
Covergirl Liquiline Blast in Black
MM Lash Expander Frame Plus


FACE:
Obagi Oclipse
Estee Lauder Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator
MAC SFF in NC20
Graftobian concealer
MAC blush in Tippy
MAC Sculpt and Shape

LIPS:
MAC Peachstock + Covergirl Heavenly
(oh yeah, I love mixing shades!)



I love the effect of Estee Lauder's Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator, I use it after my face primer and before my foundation. It does give the illusion of having an even skintone and it makes the skin look dewy, but not oily. Sophie suggested mixing it with your liquid foundation, i'll try it soon and let's see!

til next Happy Friday look!



6 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

ganda ganda sis!!!!

Jamilla Camel said...

You look amazing! I have the Estee Lauder Idealist Cooling Eye Illuminator and it does a great job of deflating and minimizing the look of my eye bags!

Gellie Abogado said...

love the lip color! wanna try mixing colors nga soon! :D

Issa said...

i love everything about your look! you look lovely! :)

MereMakeupManiac said...

you look so serene and chic on your first FOTD sis! love the combo, maybe i will try it! *nainggit hehe!*

socialitedreams said...

you have the prettiest eye shape, perfect for eotd looks :)


Vonnie of Socialitedreams.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...