Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Play time with Caruso Professional Hot Rollers...

After months since I got this as a gift, I finally had the time to play with my Caruso Professional Hot Rollers:
Having straight hair since birth, I've always wanted to get those bouncy and luscious curls. I know some of you would hate me for saying that, because those with wavy, curly hair would want what I have right now. But it's just that I want to look different from what I used to...is that too much too ask? So don't hate me, okie?
^_^


I went home earlier last night so while preparing my dinner, I played with my hair using my Caruso hot rollers:

ewww, oily face...


as you can see, I don't really know how to use it properly. with the way I used the curlers, how on earth will I come up with the right curls!?
(don't hate me Sophie, sniff sniff!)


the result:


it does look okay, but the curls don't fit me. i need those loose, big curls...the type that won't make my face look bigger than it already is!



i didn't use any setting lotions or hairspray...and I let it stay for only 10mins. the curls lasted for more than an hour, i think. not bad, huh!? i'll definitely try my luck on it again...


8 comments:

Glenn Encinares said...

I love your curls..bagay sayo dear :)

AskMeWhats said...

Gusto namin ni Soapy ng Caruso!!!The curls look nice pero an hour lang? hay siguro kelangan nga ng products no?

Anonymous said...

i like your curly hair!
i told you, kahit anu bagay sa pretty face mo!
^^

Angel said...

Super pretty kaya! its so refreshing! ^___^

Jamilla Camel said...

Looks really good for an evening out - but curlers never keep my hair curled either!

Unknown said...

i love the end results, my hair doesn't curl easily LOL dapat sakin perm hahaha

Crystal said...

i think bagay siya sa yo :)

Patty B. said...

Fits you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...