Sunday, August 21, 2011

Something New: Celeteque Dermoscience+

It was on the August issue of Cosmo where I've first seen their newest line, Dermoscience+ and I really got so curious, intrigued and excited. So imagine how glad I was (I even shrieked!) when I finally saw that they are finally available at Watsons:

Celeteque Dermoscience+

Like a child surrounded with new toys, I was all giddy to check out the new stuff. I was a bit disappointed when I didn't see the items I've been wanting to get the first time I laid my eyes on them on the magazine. Dermoscience+ have several lines that will cater to different skin needs. They have brightening, acne control and a lot more.

And of course, I got new babies to "play" with:

Celeteque Dermoscience+ Hydration Facial Wash

I love their original facial wash which is my alternative to Obagi Nuderm Gel cleanser. It's a simple facial wash that works, gives you a squeky-clean feel without drying. I've been using their Hydration facial wash for a week now and I LOVE IT! It's a bit expensive than their original, but still cheaper as compared with Obagi.


Celeteque Dermoscience+ Oil Control Toner

I was a bit hesitant to get this because I had a not so good experience with their original oil-free toner. But before curiosity kills me, I decided to get this and well, I am impressed. It helped dry out my recent breakouts without over-drying my skin.

and after days of checking out different Watsons branch, I've finally got hold of the products I am soooo curious about:

Celeteque Dermoscience+ Back Acne Spray

After my Boracay trip last June, I ended up with nasty back acne due to the sunblock I used. My derma told me that it's probably due to the PABA content of the sunblock that reacted when my skin has gotten into too much sun exposure. I've been nursing big, reddish pimples on my back for months now that I always end up being grumpy whenever I'll check on my back. I never had back acne before, and though I don't expose my back, just the feeling of having them makes me feel a lot more insecure. sniff.

I've tried using acne creams, but since I'm living alone, imagine what I have to go thru just to apply the cream on my back. It's frustrating, and even almost leave me with a broken arm from trying too much to reach them. So when I saw that Celeteque has this, I just knew I have to get one. I've been using it for days now, and just like a miracle, it did help in drying out those big, red bumps on my back. It gives you an itchy feeling after spraying it on, then a cooling sensation after and then the itchiness goes away. This is definitely my back-skin savior.


Celeteque Dermoscience+ Eye Tuck plus Dark Circles Lightener

It's no secret that I have serious problems with loose skin on my under eyes and dark circles and eyebags! I am again contemplating on getting these remedied by surgery, but of course, to be able to get rid of them without going under the knife is so much better. So when I saw this product, I immediately grabbed one. Eye tucking and dark circles lightener!? Who could say NO to that? It's like lipo for the skin under the eyes and a promise of brightening effect to give you that well-rested look. I'm only on my 2nd day of usage so I can't say it's working already. I'll post a review after a longer term of usage, so watch out for it.

This new line from Celeteque is indeed promising. As previously mentioned, they have stuff for different skin issues. The prices are a bit more expensive than their original and Advanced lines, but still affordable. The facial wash is Php100+, the toner is less than Php70 for that small size, the back acne spray is Php350++ and the eye tuck cream is less than Php250. (sorry, bad memory..will update prices after I get to remember where I put the boxes)

The line will be launched soon, but they are already available in Watsons. You might want to check it out and who knows, you might be able to find one or two..or more products that could work for you.

If you have tried this already or might be currently using it, let me know if it's a NAY or a YAY. I would love to get feedbacks from my readers as well.
^_^


3 comments:

Gellie Abogado said...

i'm using the exfoliating facial wash from dermoscience + line of celeteque. loving it so far. gelleesh here ;)

Issa said...

i'd love to try the eye tuck! this is onteresting :)

Jing-jing Garcia said...

I love celeteque,ito lng ata nagamit kong facial wash na nkakatanggal ng whiteheads,nkabili ako kanina nung bago brightening foam wash and I love it=)
ipaintmyface.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...