Friday, August 26, 2011

Clinique Derma White Bright-C Makeup

Remember when I mentioned on a previous blog post that I haven't tried Clinique's makeup? I finally bought some and I can say, this is a start of another brand addiction!
^_^

Clinique Derma White Bright-C Liquid Makeup with SPF 38
A long-wearing, oil-free brightening foundation, with a sweat and humidity-resistant formula that regulate oil and shine, contains a high level of SPF/PA+++ to shield against environmental assaults and future darkening, enriched with Vitamin E, P and derivatives of Vitamin C for a healthy look, provides a natural, buildable coverage while concealing skin imperfections, delivers a refreshing cooling sensation upon application and gives a naturally perfect, even-tone finish
great for all skintypes


packaging is cute, travel-friendly and it actually makes you think it's not makeup...more like a moisturizer. Clinique makeup is exactly like that, they have makeup that cares for the skin.


Clinique Derma White Bright-C Powder Makeup with SPF29
Ultra light, velvety smooth powder foundation, easily glides on to give a natural finish, highly protects skin from the damage of UV rays, covers imperfection and evens out skin tone, renders you a flawless, luminous complexion

great for all skin types


I only got their refill...I was hoping that I could re-use my other compacts, but apparently their refills are wider. So yeah, there goes my attempt to save some moolah. Their powder finely milled, reminds me of those Japanese powder brands.

Priced at Php1950 each, I bet these will last me months. The liquid foundation is really liquid-y but the coverage is awesome and a little goes a long way. As for the powder, I only use it to set the liquid foundation so I'm sure I won't be using too much of it.

I'll post reviews soon and of course, FOTDs.
Til next time!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

agree it looks like a moisturizer! love the packaging! enjoy!

Unknown said...

i like this foundation. i just didn't like it when the lady mixed it with their pore minimizer. LOL
great coverage ^_^

KIRA said...

This is my favorite liquid foundation! have't done a review yet though, but I love that it's so watery and lightweight :D

doi said...

Hi Brigitte, I was wondering if you know the price of the whole Clinique Derma White Bright-C Powder Makeup with SPF29 where it includes the powder, sponge and compact? Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...