Monday, August 15, 2011

Product Review: Pure Beauty Perfect Cleansing Water

when I started using makeup a few years back, another stuff that I make sure that I don't run out of is a makeup remover. I've used cleansing pads, creams, gels and oils..I just have to make sure that I take all the dirt and grime off my face before crashing to bed at night.

I've tried a lot of brands, from high-end to cost-effective ones...and to have another one on my list surely won't hurt.

Pure Beauty Perfect Cleansing Water


Enriched with a natural herbal complex (Lavender, Bergamot, Peppermint, Freesia, Chamomile and Rosemary extracts) to help gently cleanse and remove makeup and impurities from the face. The alcohol-free and dermatologically tested is specially designed for sensitive skin. It also contains natural moisturizers (Xylitol and Betaine) to provide a soothing effect and prevent skin dryness after use.
Storage Period is 3 years from its manufacturing date
(cool!)


i love the packaging...it's lightweight, hygienic and easy to determine how much product is left


i tried shaking the bottle...little bubbles appeared but after a while it came back to being crystal-clear...just like water!

a few pumps (2 to 3) onto the palms is enough for the whole face...you can also use a cotton pad.


i tried to make it lather, but there's none

i then massaged it to my entire face full of makeup, rinsed and voila!


what i love:
squeaky-clean face, no sign of oiliness
no itching and other allergic reactions like redness
packaging
you have 3yrs before tossing it away
a little goes a long way, if used everyday i think a bottle will last up to more than 3 months
no irritating smell
easy to rinse
cheap as compared to other brands that I use, priced at Php289.00 or a 190ml plastic bottle with pump

what i hate:
it stings my eyes a bit
it wasn't able to remove all my waterproof eyeliner and mascara

but of course, there's always the other variants of their makeup remover line that I can use for my waterproof makeup :)

overall, I LOVE this product. this is one product I highly recommend...it works and will not burn a hole in your wallet.

i'll review the other variants of their makeup remover line...watch out for it!


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. been reading your blog. anyway, i saw this in SM Makati, it costs around 300-400 i think. thanks for the review, been wanting to try this.

Iambrigitte said...

updated my post sis, it's Php289 for a 190ml plastic bottle :)

MereMakeupManiac said...

it's not a bad makeup remover for overall makeup and for those days you've forgotten your heavy duty makeup removers - can easily buy at Watsons. great find!

dustbunny said...

is it oil based?

Iambrigitte said...

definitely a great find sis Mhean

not oil-based :) dustbunny

文学少女 (Literature Girl) said...

I was scared that it would be oil based even though it has "water" on the label. Hahaha! Too spoiled by Cleansing oils!

I have to try this, I saw this at our watson stores :)

Greenpease said...

Great find sis! LIKE!

Issa said...

can't wait for your reviews of the other variants! is there one that can remove waterproof makeup?

SimpleYanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SimpleYanne said...

i just bought this on watson tutuban branch, for only P36.00 (baka nagkamali lang ng pricetag..hehe) anyway im going to buy another bottle before its too late.. hihi.. ^_^

Hazel Grace Bellen said...

36 pesos na nga lang ito. sobrang price mark down! hooray for that. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...