Sunday, August 7, 2011

Lazy weekends with Ferretti...

I love lazy weekends, who doesn't?

I decided to wear my new Ferretti shoes during one of my recent weekend getaway, and I didn't regret it. This pair is so comfy, and cute. I'm just so thankful that I didn't get a pair of TOMS and got this instead. :)

wishing i can do this all day...


Ferretti flats, sorry i forgot the price.
I think it's Php700++


How about you, do you have a pair of Ferretti?
It's time to get one, and promise, you won't get disappointed.


4 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

really cute!

AskMeWhats said...

Sisterrette! Na miss kita! ang cute ng mga photos mo!!! Sana nga ganyan lang tayo lagi no?

Issa said...

ang cute nga nito! mas bongga pa siya sa TOMS! aaayyy, i have to visit a Ferretti store na talaga :)

Anonymous said...

you are so cuute and adorable!
i love the shoes too, great picks always!
^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...