Wednesday, August 17, 2011

First Love Never Dies....

i am sure that at some point in your life, you've fallen in love for the first time. but the saying "first love never dies" might not be applicable to all...but in my case, it is.

i fell in love with Revlon's Super Lustrous lipstick in Pink in the Afternoon way back 2005. it's the first lipstick that i was able to finish the tube, and one lipstick that i make sure i always have in my makeup stash.

Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Pink in the Afternoon


i'm not into dark lip colors, i actually love nude pinks and then topping it off with a pinkish gloss


Pink in the Afternoon is a pinkish-coral shade that gives you that innocent, sweet look...a great lip color matched with smokey eyes.


creamy texture, no weird taste and great pigmentation
no need for a separate lip gloss because this already gives you that glossy, but not messy lipcolor


i LOVE, LOVE this shade!

other shades that I love are the shades from the Fire & Ice collection, also from Revlon (except for the red one, which I still need a little more getting used to).

what other lipstick brands do you know that might have the same shade as this? i would love to get recommendations from you.
^_^


6 comments:

Issa said...

that lip color suits you so well! it looks beautiful on you. i'm sure you can also carry a red lipstick miss jheng! :)

socialitedreams said...

that's a gorgeous shade on you. nyx has colors like that


Vonnie of Socialitedreams.com

Mars said...

Ang ganda nga ng shade! I don't know any other lip color that is the same shade as this one, though. :( I am not very fair, but I am not dark either? Bagay kaya sa kin yan? I'm a total washout when it comes to makeup.

Mars of fashion insouciance
Join my giveaway! I am giving away two chic items from Giordano!

Patty B. said...

One of my favorite MAC shades, "Hug Me" has the same effect. Really natural with just a slight tint of pink :) Nice!

Miss Shopcoholic said...

so pretty!!! i want one hehe

Anonymous said...

i like the title and the lippies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...