Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Something New: Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus and UV Damage Corrector

here's the product that got me so excited the first time I've learned about it:

Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus and UV Damage Corrector

A potent serum that gives every skin a second chance against lines, wrinkles and sun damage. In 4 weeks, see obvious reduction in lines, improved texture. At 12 weeks, the visible wrinkle-reducing power is remarkably close to a dermatological laser procedure. 63% to be exact. Different commitment, different results. And yet impressive results guaranteed.

After reading its product info, I was immediately sold! I've used Clinique some time ago, their 3-step skincare for Oily skin, and it worked for me. So it didn't take a lot of thinking before I decided to get this. I know I have so many skincare products already but who would say NO to a promise of giving you good skin?
NOT ME.

I'll be incorporating this product on my daily regimen and of course, will update you about my progress. I've been using this for 2 days already and I haven't experienced any signs of allergies...so that's good news huh!?

Has anyone of you tried this already?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oooh i wanna try, hehehe dumadami na nililista ko na clinique products i'll try to find at the duty free hahaha

Iambrigitte said...

this is really good, pwamis!

Issa said...

i have tried this and i love it! i feel like my skin brightened and feeling ko nababanat skin ko, LOL.. kinda steep for me though kaya i wasn't able to get a second bottle, hehehe ....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...