Monday, August 8, 2011

Product Review: Garnier Instant Fairness BB Eye Roll-on

I don't know a lot of women who doesn't have a problem with puffy,dark undereyes...I am, unfortunately, one of them. I guess this is one of the major problems of women today, aside from wrinkles and premature aging...no thanks to stress!

I reviewed Garnier Brightening Eye Roll-on some 2 years ago and it has been a part of my skincare regimen eversince. I put it in the fridge and the cooling sensation plus its caffeine content help to instantly depuff my undereyes. As for the brightening effect, my sister who also uses this can vouch for it. Unlike me, she gets to sleep a bit more than me so that explains why I still have these dark eye bags til now. So that eye roll-on plus my trusted concealer will do the job.

Imagine my surprise when Garnier came up with this:

Garnier Instant Fairness BB Eye Roll-on
Garnier Skin Naturals Light BB Instant Fairness BB Eye Roll-On is the world’s first BB roll-on product for the eyes. It contains brightening pure lemon essence and caffeine and works just like the Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller that is available in the US, to help micro-circulation on the undereye area. Only difference is, this contains mineral pigments for sheer coverage and long-lasting wear.
i love the classy golden-beige packaging

it's basically the same with their first eye roll-on, but this has a tint which is more of a corrector than a concealer IMHO.

swatched, then blended

excuse me for the wonky, and almost non-existing brows ^_^
and yeah, my dark circles


apply by rolling on the undereyes


some light dabbing using fingers is required to blend

what i love:
it instantly corrects the appearance of dark undereye circles. you can still layer it with your concealer if you need more coverage.
soothing cooling sensation. i still put it in the fridge sometimes to help more in depuffing
easy to use and blend
cheap, only Php299 for a product that really works
dries fast
doesn't smudge even when for retouching
fits in my makeup kit, and doesn't take a lot of space
no irritation or allergies

what i hate:
this can be a bit drying, so make sure to moisturize your undereyes first. i apply my eyecream first, let it dry then i use this.

overall, i love this product and I even bought another one to bring along when i'm out. i must say KUDOS to Garnier for coming up with such innovative skincare and makeup product in one!

tata!

6 comments:

Miss Shopcoholic said...

di sha cakey if patungan pa ng concealer?

Iambrigitte said...

surprisingly, not :)

Crystal said...

interesting! this is something to try when i run out of concealer. i doubt that i'll need concealer over this, as my undereyes are not very dark.

Jem said...

looks good!
available na pala sya dito sa pinas

i had read tons of posts about this from UK based bloggers e
have to check this one na
^_^

Anonymous said...

been lemming to try garnier.. but since it is drying~would probably skip this one.
i have a really dry under eye area.. humm yaknw
thanks for this post lovely!

micki said...

just bought one for myself.. hoping it'll work for me too. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...