Saturday, August 13, 2011

My New Stuff: Urban Decay's 15th Anniversary Eyeshadow Collection palette


I first saw this from Temptalia, and since then I just can't wait to have my hands on this gorgeous baby...thanks to Sol of Digitaltraincase, I didn't have to wait longer.

presenting, my new baby:

Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Eyeshadow Collection


the purple velvet box is just too Shala! :)
and of course, the gunmetal cover with the purple gems in letter U and D engraved on top of it.

honestly, it took me a couple of minutes before finally figuring out how to take the gunmetal cover out
(toink)


see those intricate designs on the side?
(sorry, wasn't able to take pictures of all 4-sides)


without the purple velvet box as the base, the palette is small, thin and lightweight...but sturdy.

the top cover has a large mirror
(mine's still covered with a plastic, I don't want to take it off just yet hihi)

the colors:

colors here are wearable, not too glittery like the other previous BOS or the Naked palette. i love all the colors of this palette and I honestly think that I'll be using this a lot more frequent than my other palettes

UD says the colors here are all new. I'm not really sure but I simply can't find an exact dupe from the previous BOS or their Naked palette. Originals or not, I still love this palette because of the combination of neutral and bold colors (that I LOVE!)


the swatches:

Midnight Rodeo, Tainted, Deeper


Midnight 15, Junkshow, M.I.A


Vanilla, Omen, Ace


Flow, Evidence, Blackout


Chase, Deep End, Half Truth

the colors are pigmented, my swatches don't have a primer underneath. as with the other UD palettes, most of the colors here are easy to work with (i had difficulty with the Midnight 15 and Blackout).

my apologies for the crappy pictures...aside from taking the pics at night, I'm not in any way a good photographer. so please, don't hate me for not giving justice to this lovely collection.
^_^

this is a limited collection palette from Urban Decay. I got mine from Digitaltraincase for Php3800. Limited stocks available, so if you want this, hurry up before it's too late!

tata!



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! The colors look so cute!

文学少女 (Literature Girl) said...

That looks amazing! Packaging, casing and the shadows too!

miemiemie said...

yes naman! pa-frame na yan!

AskMeWhats said...

Bongga sis! nakuha mo na! super pretty ng shadows! kainis, parang hindi ko gagamitin kung meron ako niyan! hahaha

Jamilla Camel said...

Can't wait to see you wearing these!

Dea said...

I am soooo inggit! I've been drooling over that anniversary palette since it was released, but I really can't afford it right now. *sniff*

We met at the Glambox workshop, by the way. :) Dang introduced us.

Take care and enjoy your new toy!


~Dea
http://deaguwapa.com

Issa said...

ang ganda! nakakainggit! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...