Thursday, August 11, 2011

can't get enough of you, Melissa!

i've recently added two more babies in my shoe collection, and in as much as i wanted to stay away from her...i simply just can't!

Wanting


Vivienne Westwood Ultragirl VII

these babies smell good and comfy to walk around with. i just wish they come up with half sizes though. with size 5, it just fits me exactly and with size 6, it's a bit bigger for me.

i remember wearing my size 6 Origami one time and i was running after a colleague (we are crazy like that, most especially if under severe stress LOL), i just got desperate that i can't keep up with her so i just gave out a kick and my shoes flew! a few other staff saw that and they really laughed. i was so embarrassed that i walked back to my desk, barefoot!
^_^

by the way, i was browsing the net the other day and saw other styles that are not available here. i love their clogs called Loving...can you help me ask Melissa Philippines to bring it here? pretty pleaseeeee?

11 comments:

Patty B. said...

From now on, ikaw na si Melissa :))

MariaKristela said...

I love the first pair with bows! So lovely! :)

Jamilla Camel said...

I LOVE Melissa shoes! So Cute!

AskMeWhats said...

May similar chikka ako on shoes, I have an almost similar shoe that you have on first photo, girl! naglalakad ako na wala nang ribbon! ON BOTH!!!! hahahah :( Super type ko yung shoe choices mo!

Janelle said...

nice shoes! i especially like the nude vivienne one, so pretty!

Azaza said...

Those shoes are really pretty

Anonymous said...

super cute!


follow/comment@CottonCandyINK.blogspot.com

miemiemie said...

ang cute cute!

Issa said...

very pretty choices miss jheng! :)

Anonymous said...

love, great picks! i like.. wow lahat ng LIKE mo LIKE KO din! LOL

ChinaDoll said...

Melissa's are really great, they're a little expensive but totally worth it! One time I even wore it everyday as in straight for one month hahaha..Have tried visiting their FB page and perhaps you can ask them if they can have "Loving" here in PI?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...