Tuesday, August 30, 2011

EOTD/FOTD: Revisiting mineral foundations + UD Naked Palette


I can't remember when was the last time I used mineral foundations. I had a bit of prep time earlier, so I decided to reach for my mineral foundations and do the the swirling and tapping and of course, buffing all over again.


Moisturized with Clinique's Repairwear Laser Focus and primed with Majolica Majorca's Lingerie Pore Cover


EYES:
TonyMoly retractable eyebrow liner
NYX HD eyeshadow base
UD e/s in Virgin, Sin, Hustle and Creep (Naked palette)
Covergirl Liquiline Blast in Black
Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara
Prestige eyeliner in white
Revlon Age Defying concealer in 002
MAC browset in Girl Boy


FACE:
Graftobian concealer
Monave foundation in Caroline
Lauress foundation in Radiant ivory
MAC blush in Dainty
MAC Sculpt and Shape

LIPS:
Vaseline Lip Therapy
MAC l/s in Marquise D' (Wonder Woman)


Coverage and lasting power is still great...i love how the MMU foundation covered the redness and blemishes on my face. Monave is the bomb, it can be used alone actually, but I prefer using the Lauress foundie because it's nice in photos.
Do you agree? (pls, do! LOL)


I would have to wake up at least half an hour earlier than usual if I want to use my MMU...i wish Monave would come up with liquid foundations, or do they already have?

^_^


3 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

Naku, i can still remember those days na nag hohoard tayo ng mineral foundie and e/s!!! :) I missed the Swirl, Tap then Buff!

Krys said...

Agree! Lauress looks great in photos. But I don't have time for the swirl-tap-buff routine these days :(

Jamilla Camel said...

An amazing transformation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...