Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Product Review: Bonacure Hair Therapy for Hair Growth + all praises for Creations by Lourd Ramos Salon


7 years ago, I decided to cut my hair real short. I remember sporting a boy's cut for years, then I decided to grow my hair long again. I think it's been more than 2 years already that I've only been getting trims whenever I visit a salon.

One problem I would have whenever I would try to grow my hair longer is falling hair. Geesh, I would see my hair everywhere....in the bathroom, on my pillows and on the floor. Sometimes I would just tie my hair on a ponytail just so I could keep myself from combing my hair. I already talk to a derma and she said that it's just normal to lose 50 to 80 strands a day. But still, I don't want to go bald anytime soon! So I again decided to cut my hair short again.

Good thing I was able to visit Lourd Ramos' salon at the 3rd floor of Glorietta 5 last month. I got a very nice haircut from one of his talented hairstylists named Ronald and they recommended this shampoo suited for those with problems with hair fall:

Bonacure Hair Therapy Amino Cell Rebuild Hair Growth from Schwarzkopf

This shampoo is included in the Bonacure Hair Growth regime that activates the roots of thinning hair and reduces premature hair loss. This regime uses active ingredients like Carnitine Tartrate, Taurine and Echinacea to stimulate hair growth from the hair roots and increase hair density.


I was told not to expect soft, bouncy hair when this is used alone...so using a conditioner is a must. I'm using LORYs hair cream as conditioner and so far, the tandem is working. It's quite expensive at Php1139 for a 250ml bottle but it's been more than a month of using it everyday and I haven't finished it yet. So I can definitely say that I got a good product here at a reasonable price.

I've been using this for more than a month already and it works! I don't see much falling hair anymore...probably 10 to 20 strands at the most during shower and lesser whenever I air-dry my hair. I'm also seeing a lot of baby hairs growing.



with Ronald, my BF for the day...LOL!
one of Lourd Ramos' talented hairstylists at Creations


with Sophie


Sophie, Shen and Me at Creations by Lourd Ramos salon

Sophie and I just had to try this salon after Shen's recommendation. It was definitely good choice instead of going to the usual salon I go to. The people, including Lourd Ramos himself are friendly and there's such nice vibes in there. We were chatting with people as if we've known them for a long time. We just wish that they get to have a bigger space. The salon is so promising and with their reasonable prices and talented people, I'm sure that in no time, they will have lots and lots of customers wanting to try them out. A bigger space would be really great...and we definitely wish it would be soon.
^_^

here's my hair days after getting a cut:



yes, I'm camwhoring inside the ladies room LOL!

I am loving my hair and luckily, most people love it too. I am highly recommending Creations by Lourd Ramos Salon at Glorietta 5 in Makati. Also, their hairstylists won't pressure you into getting treatments or products, which is always good.


(thanks Sophie for the pics!)


9 comments:

MariaKristela said...

I remember when I was in highschool I cut my hair REALLY short too. And super bagal tumubo! Up until my graduation pictorial, I didn't get the length that I wanted.

Thanks for sharing this! I like the fact that stylists there don't insist on other treatments. Some are just too pasaway! And when you say 'no thanks, next time na lang.' they would say a lot more comments about how dry and boring your hair is! Argh.

My Gorgeous Pink Cheeks said...

I love your new hair cut! Looks really good on you! :)

Gellie Abogado said...

got to tell my dad about this product. he has been using all sorts of hair growth stuffs because he doesn't want to go bald. it runs in the family but only on the guys! girls on our family are naturally hairy. my hair (on my head) grows real fast and well, need to wax or thread everything else which are growing in other parts. hahaha!

btw, great layers you got!


much love,
Gelleesh

Iambrigitte said...

MariaKristela sinabi mo pa, i hate pasaway hairstylists too! yung tipo ngang uulanin ka ng pintas pag nde ka nag-avail ng treatments. LOL people in this salon are SO NOT like that!

thanks Bec ! :)

Gelleesh, yeah this is really good. i just bought another bottle coz i don't think im going back to my old brands...i love that i no longer have the feeling na mauubos hair ko hahaha

cafémobility said...

the hair that shines like stain, flows like silk.

you look so beautiful with your dress. :)

Unknown said...

i super need this, like you whenever i try to grow my hair, frequent hair fall ensues, with no replacement O_O
thanks for the heads up ☺♥

Unknown said...

I couldn't be more pleased with hair restoration and his friendly, knowledgeable staff! I had my surgery two days ago, and I am feeling good, looking good, and very, very excited for my new hair to grow in. I am very grateful that I found this doctor….http://lasvegashairsolutions.com/contact/

Claire said...

Just saying thanks wouldn’t just be enough, for the fantastic fluency in your writing.animal removal

Unknown said...

I have been dotty by reading your blog because it has a unique data. Elon Boring

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...