Wednesday, August 17, 2011

de-stressing at Forever21 again...

it's pay day recently and the best way to reward yourself is of course, to go shopping!

but since I don't really know much about clothes, let me just again have my way of de-stressing by paying Forever 21's accessories section a visit:

i may only have a pair of ears...but i think this is my 60th pair of earrings already!


confirmed, my index finger is a size 6!


just because i love fish...LOL!


and of course, another cross necklace

weee, i'm one happy shopper!

can't wait for next payday, but i wish i can brave their clothes section next...there's just so many, i can't decide what to get!


9 comments:

Unknown said...

nice loots. but I think nothing would fit me. especially the rings. It might fall off when I use it. LOL

BTW, please check out my newest nail art tutorial :)
PASTEL LEOPARD PRINT
Thanks! :*

Hollie said...

I love your cross necklace!

MariaKristela said...

60 pairs of earrings? Wow that's a lot! You have great taste in accessories. All your purchases are gorgeous. :)

Jamilla Camel said...

I always say that shopping is better than eating to relieve stress!!

socialitedreams said...

love that cross necklace!


Vonnie of Socialitedreams.com

The Beauty Junkee said...

ang hirap pumunta dun. you can't exit the store without buying anything!

miemiemie said...

oh yes ate jeng! shopping is definitely a stress buster! i love the rings!

Issa said...

i love the rings that you got! i saw your outfits from previous posts, you definitely have style miss jheng! go ka sa mga clothes! carry mo yan! :)

glamour starved said...

i like the fish ring. is that a koi fish?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...