Monday, August 22, 2011

Purple and Pink EOTD using my UD 15th Anniversary palette...

here's a wearba look I came up with using my new palette from Urban Decay:

EYES:
TonyMoly retractable brow liner
UDPP
UD e/s in Tainted, Half Truth and Blackout
MAC fluidline in Blacktrack
Maybelline Cat Eyes mascara
UD 24/7 liner in Zero


FACE:
Majolica Majorca Lingerie Pore Cover
Purederm BB cream
Maybelline Clear Smooth Foundation
MAC Sculpt and Shape
Revlon Age Defying concealer
Cinemasecrets concealer
Revlon matte blush-on

LIPS:
Revlon Pink in the Afternoon


My face is peeling like crazy because I had a chemical peel days prior to this FOTD. It wasn't that obvious with the help of the Clear Smooth powder foundation from Maybelline. I'll roadtest it for a couple of days more and will post a review after. I am currently loving its coverage and its ability of keeping my oilies at bay.

the wrinkles under my eyes are getting a lot more noticeable. sniff sniff...if only I can stop myself from smiling too much. Can somebody teach me how to make my eyes "smile" ala Tyra Banks? LOL!

I really wish the Eye Tuck cream from Celeteque would work wonders on me...
(keeping my fingers crossed)



6 comments:

miemiemie said...

ang danda danda naman. hala! nagamit na tuloy ang magandang palette. hindi na pwedeng iframe!

Iambrigitte said...

Hahaha O nga e, ganda kasi di ko napigilan gamitin lol!

Unknown said...

Nice office look!

Jamilla Camel said...

Your brows are perfect!

Unknown said...

I want the UD 15th Anniversary palette so bad! Btw.... I am hosting a giveaway with tons of great prizes...check it out! http://prettyinpigment.blogspot.com/2011/08/normal-0-false-false-false-en-us-x-none.html

Issa said...

another pretty EOTD from you! ang ganda....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...