Monday, August 29, 2011

EOTD: Peachy Pinks from UD 15th Anniversary palette

Lately, I've been playing with my new eyeshadow palette from Urban Decay a lot more often. I really find the palette amazing with great, wearable colors. This palette is undeniably, my favorite eyeshadow palette as of the moment.

Here's another wearable peachy-pink EOTD that I wore in the office:


EYES:
TonyMoly retractable eyebrow liner

NYX HD eyeshadow base
UD e/s in Flow, Tainted and M.I.A
Covergirl Liquiline Blast in Black
Maybelline Stiletto mascara
Prestige eyeliner in White


FACE:
Smashbox Photofinish primer
Cinemasecrets concealer
Clinique DermaWhite-C liquid foundation
Clinique DermaWhite-C powder foundation
TonyMoly lip tint (used on the cheeks)
MAC Sculpt and Shape

(sorry, forgot what I used on my lips!)



til next EOTD/FOTD!

4 comments:

Gellie Abogado said...

very natural and pretty look <3

-Gelleesh

Glenn Encinares said...

nice EOTD and your so pretty Jheng :)

Glenn of Gencified

Jamilla Camel said...

Flawless and natural look!

AskMeWhats said...

gandara and super freshness! misssss na kita!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...