Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Shopping at TonyMoly...

when I first heard about Tonymoly coming to the Philippines, and will be having a branch at the mall just at the back of my office, I wasn't really that interested. I know it's another Korean brand, and as much as I adore how gorgeous and cute Korean girls are, I'm just not that into Korean stuff...and yeah, I was wrong!

well, blame it to too much Twitter-ing, I just got so interested with Tonymoly after reading a number of raves from girls I happen to follow (you know who you are, LOL!)

so I went to the newly launched Tonymoly branch near me and spent my "lunch break" there.


and here's what I got:


toning lotion, nail file, sharpener, lipgloss, nail polish, sponges, gel liner, retractable brow liner, eyeshadow and a facial mask

and yeah, i got two Tonymoly tint as freebies!
^_^

Tonymoly has a lot of interesting products that come with super-cute packaging. I can spend a day checking out their stuff without getting bored, and they have nice and quite knowledgeable SAs too! I got super intrigued with their snail cream for the eyes and face. ewwww i know, but if it works, i won't mind putting it on my face (ugh, let me think about that again hahaha). if anybody here has tried it, please lemme know, pretty please?

so far, i am loving my loot...if you want me to review anything from my loot, just tell me and i'll try my best to make time for it.

til next time!


7 comments:

Jem said...

yup...ewww about the snail cream
i still can't imagine something like snails actually being used for skincare...

next thing we know baka pati worm extract na!
*shudders*

i'm more interested sa tomatox line nila

do let us know about the mask,ne?
^_~

Issa said...

nice haul you got there miss jheng! can't wait for your review on the toning lotion :)

AskMeWhats said...

My friend used the Snail Cream of Tony Moly, ok naman daw! Keribels :)

Azaza said...

They sound like a shop I would visit. What mall is it in?

Jamilla Camel said...

I can't wait to see you wearing your haul goodies!

Jing-jing Garcia said...

sis I have the mini Tonymoly tint super cute nuh?and long lasting din=)
http://ipaintmyface.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

that's quite a lotl! hope to see some reviews! muah! enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...