Friday, July 20, 2012

Product Review: K-Palette 24hr Real Lasting Eyeliner


Seriously, I want to give myself a big kick for not reviewing this awesome eyeliner earlier.  I know a lot have been said already about it but I still want to say my piece.  
^_^


K-Palette 24-HR Real Lasting Eyeliner 

Made in Japan, the award-winning K-Palette’s 24-Hr Real Lasting Eyeliner comes with a micro-fiber felt-tip applicator for precise application and easy control. It's formula contains water-resistant polymers for smudge-resistant and sweat-resistant 24-hour wear along with chamomile extracts and panthenol to nourish the skin.


 
Sleek, lightweight packaging 


its felt tip brush reminds me of some calligraphy brushes, and it has the right amount of stiffness to control the drawing of lines


it comes in two shades
(Super Black and Deep Brown)


I love how I can easily draw thin and thick lines with this liner and the pigmentation is just so awesome you don't need to go back and draw on the same line twice.

It's so easy to use that even beginners would be able to use this in a breeze. The brush tip also stays the same way as the first day you use it.  I've been using this almost everyday and my first one (yes, I'm on my second one now!)  lasted me for more than a month after using it EVERYDAY.  And you see how thick my lines are.  So for the price of Php895 (that some may still find expensive), I can say that this baby is worth the price.  Whenever I am wearing it, I don't really have to worry about getting panda eyes.  I've used this on my brides and it never failed me even when they cried!

Let's see if this is indeed smudgeproof and waterproof:

 

1 - Swatches have been given some good smudging...and yep, it didn't move even a bit!
2 - Swatches are placed directly under water, still now moving.  So yes, you can be assured that your fab winged-liner will stay put even during swiming
3 - Swatches after getting wet.  Still no bleeding.
4 - Swatches are smudged while still wet, tadah...bye, bye liner!


Where did my liner go!?

Well, the thing is as long as you don't smudge your eyes while wet, you can be assured that your liner won't be going anywhere. I've tried wearing this and went for a swim, pat my face dry with a towel after and my liner stayed put. 

So, this liner is smudgeproof when dry, and is also waterproof as long as you don't smudge it while it's wet.  Well, at least it won't be such a pain taking this off.
^_^


Left: Liner applied around 8am
Right: Liner around 11pm

See how my eyeshadow is already saying buh-bye but the liner just won't leave.  (laughs)

I love, love, LOOOOVEEE this baby that I just can't find any issues with it. This is made in Japan (and is actually a hit there and even in Singapore) but is now locally available.  You can buy this baby as well as their eyebrow liner and duo at Beauty Bar.

I really recommend this and if you think you have to be a PRO to line your eyes with a liquid liner, get this and I am so sure that you'd love it as well...be a newbie or a pro.

You can also check out my review on their Lasting 2 Way Eyebrow here.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

nice review! but it's a bit expensive.. i can't afford. hahaha :)) ❤ misskatv.com

AskMeWhats said...

Super love ko to! :) Glad you liked this to! ang galing ng brush and I love the fact that the liner dispenses itself! :)

Crystal Gale said...

Great review! I'll definitely check this out. For the life of me, I can't seem to know how to apply liquid liners so when you said even beginners can use this, that made me want to try it hehe ^_^

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Wow!This is a magnificent product!

xoxo
MrsMartinez

Michelle said...

I want this!! I'm not very good at applying eyeliner so the fact that it's felt-tip should help :P xx

Anonymous said...

Where can i buy this?

Iambrigitte said...

hi [b]Joan[/b], it's available at Beauty Bar :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...