Thursday, July 19, 2012

Product Review: NEUTROGENA Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes

Last week, I think I caught some virus.  I went somewhere to buy some stuff right after office and when I got out of there, I was already feeling feverish.  I almost tripped while walking and I felt my knees shaking.  It was really surprising as I was feeling okay the whole day and even right after leaving office.  I went home and immediately changed to my pajamas and even wore longsleeves (take note, my usual home clothes are just sando and a pair of shorts) since I was already cold.

I didn't like to move and my whole body felt sore already. My entire face is a lot redder than the usual too:

(but yes, I even had the strength to take pictures..LOL!)

I hate getting sick.  I live alone and there's nobody else I could make lambing too whenever I am not feeling well.  I felt too kawawa actually.  

Sniff!

I texted Mom and she immediately told me to try to eat and take medicines after.  And of course, she told me not to forget to remove my makeup.  Being sick is not an excuse to leave your makeup overnight.  

But I was too lazy and feeling like a helpless baby, Mommy!
What do I do?

Good thing my SIL who came from the US gave me this weeks ago when I told her that I would sometimes fall asleep without taking my makeup off.  You know those times when you are too sleepy and you doze off, only to wake up hours after and you remember that you still have your makeup on?  Being a sleep-deprived (lazy ass) that I am (and nights like this when I get sleepy easily aren't so usual), I confess that I would rather go back to sleep than get up and do my usual night skin ritual, as I would definitely have a hard time going back to sleep after.    I told my SIL that probably I would need to make sure that I have some wet wipes at my bed side table so removing my makeup will be over in a jiffy.  She told me that I only not need wet wipes, but makeup remover wipes.  She then handed me this and told me that this is something she uses back in the US and she finds it very effective.



NEUTROGENA Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes

Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes erase 99.3% of your most stubborn makeup, even waterproof mascara, in one easy step. The gentle, ultra-soft cloths leave skin thoroughly clean with no traces of makeup, dirt, and oil—so there's no need to rinse! Use daily for clean, fresh, makeup-free skin. 

Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested
Allergy tested
Alcohol free



travel-friendly and easy to use packaging


cloth is thicker than the other makeup remover wipes I've tried

and it's easy to use...here's how:

let it stay for 5 minutes and all your makeup will be gone!

I WISH!
(laughs)

Remember to swipe it on your face gently. And to remove your eye makeup and waterproof mascara, dab it on your eye with a light pressure for a minute before wiping off. This will give time for the cleanser to break down the makeup first, making it easier to wipe away.


PROs:
Takes makeup off in a swipe. This has got to be the most efficient wipes I've ever used!
No fragrance
Super-soft fabric, won't hurt your face at all
No sting, even when I used it near my lash lines to get rid of my mascara
It definitely gets rid of all my makeup, and you know how much waterproof makeup I use everyday!  
I only need one cloth to remove everything, it's stretches easily too without tearing 
No greasy after feel
Wipes have the right amount of moisture


CONs:
Not available here. Sniff.  
Hopefully the distributors of Neutrogena will bring this to our local stores soon!


So here's my cleansed face after:

BOOH!


Excuse my bare face, you know how blemished my skin is (damn my pricking habit) and I easily get red even with the gentlest wiping.   I get a lot more red when I am sick too.

My SIL gave me a pack of 7 wipes, and I already used 2. I really wish this gets available here, I love it and I would definitely hoard once it hits our local stores.

1 comment:

Eucheria said...

Hey! I bought a box of these babies at S&R Aseana. I'm sure they have them at other S&R branches too. A bit expensive but totally worth it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...