Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Majolica Majorca: A Psychedelicious Launch....




Last July 14, the latest collection of Majolica Majorca was officially launched in SM Makati.  I posted a sneak peek on the collection last month and like most of you, it got me all giddy. Majolica Majorca never fails to amaze us with their gorgeous packaging and of course, awesome products that deliver at the same time.  The Psychedelicious collection is by far, their sweetest and yummiest collection.  





Majolica Majorca Psychedelicious Collection


So what exactly is in store for us in this collection?



 Lash King (in Brown), Php795



 Brow and Lash Colorist (Vanilla Brown and Maroon Brown), Php595





 Cream Pencil Liner (Cocoa Brown), Php595




Honey Pump Gloss Neo in Bowberry Jam, Php295


 Puff de Cheek in Raspberry Macaroon and Cherry Macaroon, Php795


 Artistic Nails in Initial Move and Tempted by an Impulse, Php225



Popping Shower Powder, Php695


The event was very festive, colorful and sweet.  There were lots of candies, and other yummy treats.  I can't remember the last time I had cotton candy, but to have it again during the event made me feel like a kid again.  


As always, their packaging looks good enough to eat!

I wonder what it feels like to have a counter like this at home.
^_^



Yes, I like her wig too!



Catherine David (Majolica Majorca Philippines Brand Manager), officially launching the collection


I felt like I'm gonna blend in anytime with the beautiful backdrop!


with Angela, Nikki and Phoebe


Thanks again, Majolica Majorca for inviting me!

Watch out for my reviews on some of the products in this collection.  Don't forget to like Majolica Majorca Philippines on Facebook to get more updates.


1 comment:

Nanabeams said...

I wish this was available in Canada >_<

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...