Thursday, July 26, 2012

LOTD: (Almost) Bobbi Brown Look

Bobbi Brown is known in bringing out the natural beauty of women, with looks ranging from simple to dramatic.  Whenever I think of Bobbi Brown, I think of earth colors, amazing foundations which effectively covers imperfections without looking like you've been masked, creamy lip colors and long-staying blushes.  Of course the brand offers a lot more, but that's to name a few which I've personally tried.

I have a number of Bobbi Brown items in my stash and I think it's only now that I decided to use most of them in a look.  You know I'm starting to love neutral eye shadows and Bobbi Brown is indeed the best (so far) when it comes that.  I am also loving their new foundation, the Long Wear Even Finish liquid foundation, which I often reach out for whenever I want to be assured of flawless looking the entire day.  Almost flawless looking I mean, no thanks to my ever visible skin imperfections, Booh!

So here's my Bobbi Brown inspired look:


The Face Shop Auto Brow liner
MAC brow set in Girl Boy
Bobbi Brown eyeshadows from Pretty in A Box palette
Bobbi Brown Ink eye liner
Benefit They're Real mascara
Kryolan eyeliner 

Bobbi Brown Long Wear Even Finish liquid foundation in 2.0
Shu Uemura loose powder
Bobbi Brown blush in Peony
Sleek Face contour kit in Medium



Bobbi Brown Homecoming + Baby Pink lip rouge from the Beauty Rules book




I'll be coming up with a separate review on the foundation soon, so watch out for it.

Tata!

1 comment:

Issa said...

very nice everyday look! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...