Wednesday, July 25, 2012

And the winners are....

I know this has been long overdue...but yes, here are the winner for my "Wanna win your own Beauty Pro eyeshadow palette + other goodies?" contest!  Take note that I was not the only one who did the judging.  I asked help from good friends and of course, the sponsors! We had a hard time choosing the two winners as everybody really gave their best and took time to come up with an entry.  If only we can make everybody win!  

First is for the Sweet and Smokey set:

Set A: Ponds, Sleek, Digitaltraincase, Charm goodies + the Sweet and Smokey palette from Beauty Pro Cosmetics
  

The winner is....

 Giezelle Uy

See the rest of her entry here.


And of course, the Crazy Colour set...
 
Set B: Ponds, Sleek, Digitaltraincase, Charm goodies + the Crazy Colour palette from Beauty Pro Cosmetics


The winner is:

 
 Celline08

See the rest of her entry here.


Congratulations, ladies! Please email me for your shipping address, or better yet tell me when you are available so we can meet up. Aside from I would like to make sure that these items will arrive to you safely, of course I would like to personally  meet you and give you your prizes! I really hope that you'd be able to use them and enjoy using them as much as I do. 
^_^

Thanks for all who joined, don't worry as this wouldn't be the last. Hopefully you'd join again on my next ones.  
Thanks again, ladies!

4 comments:

Keeza Villanueva said...

Great! all my bets won! :)

Anonymous said...

This is such a great news to start my day!thank you ms. brigitte! This is my first time to ever joined this kind of contest kya I'm really happy. I really wanted the palette!gah!still can't get over! thank you thank you!:)

Azaza said...

YAY! Congrats to all the winners :))

Issa said...

congrats to the winners! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...