Thursday, July 26, 2012

AVON's Shine Attract Lipsticks..


I prefer colored lip balms or lip stains just because I hate the heavy feeling on the lips.  So when this new line of lipsticks from AVON has been launched a few months back, I just knew I would love to have them.   

So when I got a package from AVON,  my heart skipped a beat and WHOA, they sent me 10 Shine Attract lipsticks to try!  Giddy, giddy!
(Thanks AVON!)

AVON Shine Attract lipstick is the world's first lipstick with a glossy, moisturizing outer gel and a rich vibrant core.  

How cool is that!?  AVON doesn't really disappoint us with their new stuff, that's why the brand continues to be a household name here and even abroad.  I am proud to say that I've been using AVON since highschool:  from their intimates, to skincare, to makeup and to their accessories. 

I know you'd probably had enough of swatches of these lipsticks  from other bloggers,  so please don't hate me if I'll present you with my own this time.  
(laughs)


Caressing Coral - Cherry Pie - Guava


 
Caressing Coral


Cherry Pie
 

 Guava



 Fever - Fuschia Flare - Happy Pink

(Okay, I think I've switched Fever and Fuschia Flare on the swatches...sorry!)


Fever


 Fuschia Flare


Happy Pink



Mysterious Mauve - Orchid - Passionate Red



 
Mysterious Mauve


 
Orchid


 
 Passionate Red

(sorry for my blemished skin and open pores, ewww!  and no, I AM NOT GOING TO WAX MY UPPER LIP, so stop telling me to do so.) 
^_^

Okay, I did say I got 10, right?  Apparently, they gave me 2 Fuschia Flare which I certainly don't mind because that's one of the shades I love! Other are Guava, Happy Pink, Passionate Red and would you believe, Fever!?
 
 I like them so much that I've been using them a lot these days.  They don't last too long though, probably a good 2-3hrs or so, but those darker shades leave a bit of a stain which is fine (at least for me!)  I don't mind reapplying once it begins to fade on my lips because it really does moisturize.  
 
To know more about AVON's latest updates, you may visit their Facebook page here.
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...