Monday, July 16, 2012

De-stressing Time!

It's been a long time since I last shopped for accessories.  So when I was feeling a bit low last week, I just knew what I had to do:


It was my first time to check out Pinkbox's accessories. I've been seeing some samples from Liz's blog and they looked so cute so I paid their Megamall store a visit and got these.  I've known Pinkbox for having really cute hair accessories but now they also have chic fashion jewelries.  

After reading a post about their hair puff from Liz, I just knew I had to get one too! 
Ohh Liz, you are such an enabler! (laughs)


 
Will try this on myself soon!


And of course,  my accessories' shopping won't be complete without a visit from my favorite store:

 
So there's my mini accessories loot...see, I'm being a good girl nowadays!
^_^


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...