Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Something New: More Photoready products from Revlon

Revlon Photoready Eye Primer + Brightener

 Smoothes, perfects and brightens eye area by reducing the appearance of fine lines and crease on lids…use anytime, anywhere on face as a brightening 'pick me up'!

I've been seeing this baby on Revlon counters for quite a while but haven't got the chance to get one since I am loving their Age Defying Spa Concealer, which I've been using for the longest time. I didn't know this is also an eye primer, so this would really be one good buy if it can work as such. 
 



Revlon Photoready 3D Volume Mascara

Get glamorous, big volume lashes from every angle. Lashes look 100% more magnified, multiplied, amplified.

This one's new to  me or maybe I just haven't seen it before on Revlon counters.  Mascara is another stuff I can't live without so let's see how this fares with my other mascaras.  This is also available in waterproof (according to Revlon website), but I'm not sure if that's available locally.

I am currently testing this products, so watch out for a review soon.  If you have used this or maybe currently using this, let me know if you like it or not.  I would love to hear what you have to say.
^_^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...