Monday, July 9, 2012

LOTD: Red

I so envy those who can rock red lips.  You know me, I usually go for nude-ish pink lips...but I've been wanting to wear RED most especially on days when I am too lazy to work on my eyes.  If you follow me on Instagram (iambrigitte), you'll see that I've been posting a lot of photos of me wearing a red lippie.  That's because I want to get your opinion if it looks good on me.  

Can you please help?
^_^



K-Palette Real Lasting Eyebrow + Kate eyebrow powder
Revlon Age Defying  Spa Concealer
Beauty Pro Sweet & Smokey eyeshadow palette
Nichido liquid eyeliner
Maybelline The Falsies mascara

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish liquid foundation
Revlon matte blush
MAC blush in Harmony

Fanny Serrano lipstick Moisturific lipstick in Swiss Kiss



Yay or Nay?

7 comments:

Phoebe Ann said...

SUPER YAY! I think this is one of your best looks to date! :)

Nicole P. said...

your lips rock! :) loving the red... I feel the monroe vibe on you :)

Mimisaur said...

Kilay!!! <3 A darker red would be perfect though!

grechie said...

yay! bagay sa yo... ako hanggang brown or nude talaga kasi i am on the kayumanggi complexion...

Bernadette Villanueva said...

Yes! Yes! Yes! :) I'm wearing red most days, too. Feels so sexy and uplifting even with minimal makeup. You're so pretty, I miss you! :)

Angel said...

Yay! love it!!! ^__^

Keeza Villanueva said...

it looks good on you! swear :)


www.keezandmakeup.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...