Thursday, July 19, 2012

LOTD: Purples (Again!)

Okay, my title's so lame.  But despite that, I know you still love me.  Right!? Please say Yes.
^_^

Anyway, here's a look I wore last Monday.  I wanted to start the week with bright colors, but you know how much I love purples. Some of the purples I have are dark and good thing I have a purple on the Beauty Pro Sweet & Smokey palette. I love that unlike my other purples, it comes off bright, giving my eyes a pop. 


The Face Shop Auto Brow Liner
K-palette Long Lasting Eyebrow
MAC brow set in Girl Boy
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Eyeshadows from BeautyPro Sweet and Smokey palette
K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner in Black
Maybelline The Falsies mascara

Guerlain Radiance Concentrate with Pure Gold 
MAC Matchmaster liquid foundation in 2.0
Shu Uemura Translucent loose powder
MAC blush in Harmony
Bobbi Brown blush in Peony

Clinique Chubby Stick lipbalm in Whooping Watermelon
MAC l/s in Please Me


Funny how MAC Please Me looked purplish on me on this look. Probably because of the slightly tinted lipbalm I have underneath?  Maybe.




And here's what I wore:







I find myself wearing skirts more often these days.  Trying to look girly? Not really.  Most of my jeans no longer fit me, that's all!

(laughs)

By the way, I know I am supposed to announce the winners of my contest yesterday. Please bear with me.  Me and my friends who will also help with the judging are still checking on them.  Will announce my two winners soon!

Tata!

4 comments:

jezzhae said...

ang ganda ng color combination.. love it!!!

Angel said...

So pretty! Waaah! Di ako nakasali... So sad... TT__TT

Keeza Villanueva said...

as always, you did a great job. :)

www.keezandmakeup.blogspot.com

LisaMarie said...

This is so pretty!! Also love your dress!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...