Tuesday, July 24, 2012

NOTD: Ombre

I've always wanted to be great in doing nail arts like my good friend, Nikki.  But probably, I was sleeping when God showered the world with that kind of talent.  (laughs)  

Anyways, I got inspired with the cute pink-blue combination color of my new iPhone case.  So I decided to create the look on my nails.  I've searched the net how to create an ombre-inspired nails and this is what I came up with:

 messy i know!


and here's my inspiration:



I know there's still a lot I need to improve on.  But I find this cute, don't you?
Please say yes.  Pretty please!?
^_^

8 comments:

Gerilen Areum said...

that looks gorgeous! love the color combo and nice inspiration! :P

Ida said...

It's very cute. :)

Angel said...

So pretty!!! ^__^

AskMeWhats said...

super great job for a first timer ombre-creator! Promise, so proud of yoU! :) sayang nga lang sabi mo naputol ang ombre-inspired nails mo? heheheheh Hope to see more nail designs ! (ayan may pressure na) hahahha

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Hello

For a first timer I think that's good enough! Keep it up!

xoxo
MrsMartinez

文学少女 (Literature Girl) said...

Looks like ice creaaaaam!

Keeza Villanueva said...

I swear it's nice. :) ok lng ung uneven colors..please share how u did it..

www.keezandmakeup.blogspot.com

Camille Santos said...

cute!!=p i tried doing ombre nails kaso i use wedge sponge kasi ang halay tignan pag normal brush

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...