Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Giving your eyes a kick of color: Bed Head Cyberoptics Eyeshadow

I knew it!  I know I'm not just having some sort of deja vu when I said Bed Head has makeup too.  If my (bad) memory (still) serves me right, I think they even had a counter at Rustans Essences in Glorietta.  Or do they still have one?  

I got a post-Xmas gift from our friends in Bed Head and it includes their Cyberoptics eyeshadow.  I fell in love at the first time I laid my eyes on it...here's why:

Bed Head Cyberoptics Eye Shadow

Color with a kick! Bed Head Cyberoptics Eye Shadow transforms your eyes into a burst of electrifying color. This pigment packed formula can be used wet or dry for an intense or sheer look. Energize your eyes with a burst of 17 unique colors that give crease-free coverage that lasts forever!


Cyberoptics Eyeshadow in Copper

Can you see how pigmented it is?  I swiped it on my hand just once, and look how intense the color is.  Copper has just the right amount of shimmers in it, so no worries of looking like a mad disco ball when worn at daytime.

here's my EOTD where I wore Copper on its own:

it's sooo pigmented! 

take note that I didn't use any primer underneath, and it did last the whole day with  no creasing at all.   it's easy to blend, minimum fall outs and you just need a tiny bit for a pop of color.  you can use it dry, even wet so you can use it as an eyeliner.  they have 17 matte and shimmer shades to choose from, and looking at their website makes me want to get all the shades!

Too bad this is not available locally, sniff.  Please help me pray to the makeup goddess to bring this here.
^_^

and here's a silly-looking FOTD:

i dunno what i was thinking when i took this photo. my eyes look as if I saw a ghost or something...LOL!

2 comments:

Ashchronicles said...

the color is neutral and pretty! :D I especially like the color of the packaging because I'm a pink sucker like that..hehe

AskMeWhats said...

Nice ang shade ha! reminded me so much of Stila!

Natawa ako sa last comment mo, parang nakakita ng ghost? Hindi no! Parang out of focus lang at daming iniisip! :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...