Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Something New: Avon Free O2 for Him and Her

AVON Free O2 for Her and for Him

This love month, AVON brings us FREE O2 for our self and for the man in our lives.  Both are packaged in simple, clear bottles giving it a clean, refreshing look and feel.  


Free O2 for Her
(Php800, 50ml) 
A feminine floral fresh scent of white peach tea, airy honeysuckle, and milky musks, perfect for a woman who wants to feel renewed and revived. 

I love the fruity scent, which I always prefer when it comes to perfumes. It's light, perfect during daytime, but also good for date nights.


 
 Free O2 for Him 
(Php800, 75ml)
A modern masculine woody fresh scent of white pepper, blue violet, and cedarwood, for a man who loves a refreshingly uncomplicated scent.
Smells masculine, which I'm sure the men in our lives would love.  This actually reminds me of one of Mr. X's perfume in the past, so this would be perfect for him. Good thing I haven't send him his Valentines gift yet. (wink)
I love the idea of having a matching perfume with your man, it's cute and of course, romantic! 
Free O2 is available exclusively through Avon Representatives nationwide. Don't have an Avon Lady yet? Log on to AVON to find out how to contact one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there, just stumbled upon your site and I am an Avon Lady :) In case someone will ask about Avon products on your site hope you can refer me :)

Your fellow beauty blogger,
Sai
http://fashionbysai.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...