Wednesday, February 1, 2012

EOTD/FOTD: Looks Like Gold...

 "Looks Like Gold" because I didn't really use a gold shade of eyeshadow.  I played with my Inglot eyeshadows in shades of (shimmery) orange and yellow, and apparently, you'll come up with gold if you layer them one after the other (orange first, then yellow). Or am I the last one to figure that out!?
^_^


 TFS Lovely Me-Ex Auto Eyebrow in 04
MAC brow set in Girl Boy
Benefit Stay Don't Stray
Inglot eyeshadows in Orange, Yellow and Brown
Inglot gel eyeliner in 06
Prestige white eyeliner
Maybelline Cat Eyes mascara


TonyMoly Intense Repair Live Snail BB cream
Revlon Age Defying concealer
Clinique Derma White Bright-C powder 
Estee Lauder blush in Tender Petal
MAC Shape and Sculpt

MakeUp Forever Rouge Artist Intense l/s #33



Forgive the eye bags, I haven't had much sleep since last week (what's new!?) and been feeling lousy these past few days.  I've been going to the gym again, not just to lose weight but also to help me get a good night sleep...still not working! Looks like my nasty pimples are almost gone...and I'm contemplating of getting a peel done to get rid of the scars.  

For now, I'm giving credits to  Estee Lauder ANR for helping me fake that (almost) "well-rested" look.  Mom definitely is right in recommending this to me.  I should've listened to her a long time ago, besides, she's one perfect example of someone who's able to stop the "hands of time."

6 comments:

kumiko mae said...

Aww i know this is unrelated to the FOTD but i noticed you tagged Tonymoly snail cream. i have a snail cream myself but havent gone to using it bec im still a bit repulsed to the idea hahaha how is it? :D

Jamilla Camel said...

You look very rested and lovely!

Iambrigitte said...

i'll post a review soon re: Snail cream, Kumiko! :) watch out for it

thanks Jamilla!

Ashely Piers said...

This blog is great source of information which is very useful for me. Thank you very much.

BEST EYE MAKEUP IDEAS.

Stew said...

You are simply elegance defined! Do you happen to be a fan of organic skin products? I don't know, it just radiates all over your beautiful face. :)

Mathew Perkins said...

Simplicity at it's best! By the way how do you take care of your skin and staying with radiant quality?

dermal fillers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...