Saturday, February 18, 2012

Product Review: Majolica Majorca Lash King

I've been a loyal fan of Majolica Majorca when it comes to mascaras (aside from Maybelline, which I also love!) so when I got the invitation a few weeks back with the subject: Lash King takes the throne, I know I'm in for another mascara surprise!


Majolica Majorca Lash King





Packaging is amazingly gorgeous, as always!


Lash King is said to be the best among all the brand's mascaras.  I love both their Lash Expander Frame Plus and their Lash Enamel Glamour Volume On mascaras and this new one promises to combine the two.   Whoa!

Lash King's Acrobatic Catch Brush has been designed to maximize intense volume and length and is full of 5mm long jet-black fibers. These fibers are infused with Volume Impact Wax and Volume Powder so it adheres better on each lash providing long lasting volume for full and luscious lashes.
.



comparison between Lash Expander Frame Plus and Lash King


now let's see if this is indeed the King of all mascaras:



bare lashes, uncurled


bare lashes, curled

and after a coat of Lash King:


really awesome, right!?

what i like:
cute and whimsical packaging (yes, it's a weakness!)
dries fast
keeps my curl all day
waterproof, so buh-bye to panda eyes
true to its promise of giving luscious, black lashes in just one coat!
lashes stay surprisingly soft even after a few more coats
lashes don't feel heavy
easier to remove than Lash Expander

what i don't:
NOTHING!

This sells for Php795, might be expensive than other drugstore brands but what I love about this brand is that it doesn't dry up in the tube as compared to others.  I know we're supposed to dispose mascaras on the 3rd month but I still have some MM's mascaras i bought months ago (6++ month old) and they aren't as clumpy and dry.

will i buy again?
DEFINITELY!  Even my mom wants one!

3 comments:

Janine M. said...

Majo Majo mascara fan here too! :D

I agree that Majo Majo's mascaras last longer than the expected 3-4 months!

For natural-looking lashes, I love Gorgeous Wing Neo. I wanna try this out and hope it's not limited ed! (di naman ata?)

Jamilla Camel said...

FABULOUS! I am so glad I got this in Tokyo!!

Nadira Abdul said...

have you already apply majolica majorca mascara base first? it will take more effect to ur lashes same as mine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...