Friday, February 24, 2012

NYX Xtreme Lip Cream: Swatches

and my addiction to NYX lipcreams strikes again!

let me show you the first batch I got...
(yes, Sol..I'm going to get more! LOL)


NYX Xtreme Lipcream
Beautify your lips with this velvety rich lip cream that provides extreme pigmentation with a silky and glossy finish. This lip cream is a hybrid of lipstick, lip gloss, and lip stain with intense pigmentation all in one. 
 
I've been hearing a lot of raves about these lipcreams, too bad I only got to see them for real was during the Cosmetologie Fair days ago.  After seeing buyers try these on and see for myself how good it looks, I decided to get 4 shades that I like the most:

Candy Land - Dolly Girl - Natural - Pinky Nude


 
 
NYX Xtreme Lipcream in Natural


 
NYX Xtreme Lipcream in Candyland


 
 
 NYX Xtreme Lipcream in Pinky Nude


 
 
NYX Xtreme Lipcream in Dolly Girl


Pigmentation is AWESOME!  Application is a breeze, just make sure you've exfoliated your lips first as this can be drying to some. I love the vanilla-candy scent, been trying to keep myself from tasting it...so far I'm succeeding, just not sure until when LOL!

Unlike the first lipcreams, these babies have just enough sheen for luscious-looking lips that won't make you look like you've smothered your lips with fat (or Lechon, perhaps!?)   Been using them since the day I got them and haven't had any allergies, nor drying of the lips. 

Staying power is good. I wore Candy Land... then had snacks, even drank Coke and the color's still there.  Some shades would leave some stain, so you won't end up with nude lips just in case you totally forget to retouch.

These lipcreams are priced at Php290, still cheap for something that can give you bold, beautiful pouts in no time. 

Get yours from Digitaltraincase
But please, leave some for me okie!?
tata!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, Dolly Girl is stunning!!

Sabrina said...

Hala, naadik ka na sa lip creams. :)) Pretty!

Angel said...

super pretty! one swipe lang cya?

i want them! i love the colors!!! =)

Issa said...

i love Dolly girl! And this is very affordable! :)

Chriselle Sy said...

I think I might try this when I'm done with my makeup shopping ban! Hehehe.

Janine M. said...

Dolly Girl is ♥! :D

AskMeWhats said...

Thanks for letting me try Sis! Super like! Hindi drying!

Michelle said...

Yay! I've been waiting for someone to do swatches of these. I think I have my eye on Strawberry Jam x

socialitedreams said...

i like dolly girl a lot :)

Bargain Hunter said...

i'd love to try the other shades as well :)

http://karenumaly.tumblr.com/post/20789328849/nyx-xtreme-lip-cream

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...