Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Daytime Smokey...


 TFS Lovely Me-Ex Auto Eyebrow in 04

MAC brow set in Girl Boy

Benefit Stay Don't Stray

MAC eyeshadows in Elektra and Espresso

Tonymoly backstage gel liner in Black

Covergirl eyeliner in Black

Majolica Majorca Lash Expander

I call this daytime smokey because I really think you can wear this during the daytime without people staring at you asking themselves "where the hell is the party!?" LOL!  To easily transform this to a night time look, all you need is to use black eyeshadow on top of the silver gray.  You can leave the inner corner as it is to make your eyes pop.  Retouch your liner and probably reapply your mascara, but make sure to brush it against a spoolie first to get rid of clumps or dried out mascara. 


Tonymoly Live Snail BB cream
Clinique Dermawhite Bright-C powder
Revlon Age Defying concealer
Estee Lauder blush in Tender Petal
MAC Sculpt and Shape
MAC l/s in Peachstock
Estee Lauder lip gloss






excuse the peeling, I've had a peel days before this picture is taken. I should've not let you see it, but you've seen worst (my Obagi blue peel!)  I've been using the Tonymoly Snail BB cream often, and so far I am liking it.  I'll post a review soon!

that's it for now, dearies...enjoy the rest of the week!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOve your FOTD.. i miss your beauty! your eyes <3 <3 <3
can't really find the MAC sculpt and shape... searched online-almost all mac store but to no avail... huhu
stay pretty ^^ mmuaahhh!

kumiko mae said...

i love this! i think you have the most superb blending skills! :D

socialitedreams said...

super lovely

Jamilla Camel said...

A gorgeous, subtle look!

Chriselle Sy said...

I've always admired how well you do your brows. I love this look sis!

Maite said...

Love this look! Keep up the good work!

http://makeupmaite.blogspot.com

anythiiinggoes said...

This is nice!

I♥am♥gie said...

hello :) would like to ask if the tony moly back stage liner is waterproof? would you recommend it for monolids (aka oilylids. lol) Thanks! :)

http://your30somethingmom.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...