Thursday, February 9, 2012

Inglot Cosmetics: Eyeshadows (Review + Swatches)

I can't remember when was the first time I heard about INGLOT, but I know there are a lot of raves about this cosmetic brand made in Poland.  Since then I've already wanted to get my hands on some of their stuff.  So when I was told by Mr. X that we'll be going to Dubai Mall, I just got excited for I know they have a store there! (They also have one in Ibn Batuta Mall).

Of course, I have a primary target in mind....eyeshadows!


I tell you, they have a wide range of colors!  I was actually drooling all the time I was in their store.  I think I've swatched most of them!  I spent a good 2hrs inside their store that Mr. X fell asleep on their couch!  He can't believe I can spend that long in just one store! ^_^


 
I love their Freedom System palettes where you can select the shades you want and put them in palettes.  It's like in MAC but I think MAC only has 4 and 15-slot eyeshadow palettes (feel free to correct me if i'm wrong!)  

With Inglot, they have 2, 4, 6 then 10-slot palettes for their eyeshadows.  They also those where you can have eyeshadows, blushes, powders, lipsticks all in one palette! I seriously almost went loco over their stuff.  I wanted to get more shades but I already have a lot of eyeshadows that can last me a lifetime so I tried to hold myself back. (and I think I'm pretty successful on that, I hope!)

The covers of their palettes (some, because they still have flip top ones) have these magnets so you can just slide the top off.  Also, the cover is see-through so it's easier to see the shades.  Their eyeshadows are available in rounds and squares.  I decided to get the square ones just because, hahaa!  Some of the shades are so pigmented, while some are just blah.  I was trying to remember what colors I still don't have in my collections but I think I panicked that I just started to pick colors randomly.  Maybe because I was just too excited to see a lot of gorgeous stuff! LOL.


Their shades are represented by numbers,  and I no longer have the boxes of the eyeshadow pans since I already asked the SA  to put them in the palette after paying. So sorry, I don't have an idea what specific shades I got. 


swatches of my first Inglot eyeshadow palette



the colors (except for the orangey-gold) remind me of spring!  the pink one can be used as a blush too!
 

swatches of my 2nd Inglot eyeshadow palette

I've been using these eyeshadows on most days (I just hope my beloved Beauty Pro won't get jealous!) and they are awesome...but they do crease a bit so I make sure I put on primer first.  They are pigmented and easy to blend.  Minimum fall-outs too!  Overall, I am happy with my new eyeshadows.  I am looking forward to getting more actually, and this time I'll make sure I'm in a more relaxed mood so I really get to choose my colors wisely.  LOL!

I also wish they become available locally.

Their 4-color palette costs Dhs 180, while their 6-color palette costs Dhs 260.  I'm not sure how much they cost in the US but I'm pretty sure I got them at a higher price tag, since makeup is a lot more expensive in Dubai.  

They have lipsticks, lipglosses, eyeliners, blushes, powders, foundations, concealers, tools and even nail polishes.  I swear I can spend one day inside their store.  I feel like I'm in makeup heaven!  Their SA at their Dubai Mall branch is accommodating too.
 

Here I put a palette on top of the other...so it saves more space in my makeup kit. How awesome is that, huh!

I also got other stuff from Inglot, will post that soon so watch out!

tata!

11 comments:

kumiko mae said...

oh! great packaging! its so cool you can wear bright colors like that! i wonder how their nudes are :D

Unknown said...

cute ng 2nd palette:) parang mac cook shop! :)
new follower
http://crayonspencils.blogspot.com/

Glenn Encinares said...

I like the packaging very unique

Jamilla Camel said...

I love Inglot - not just their eye shadows, but their face powders too!

Gellie Abogado said...

I've read good stuff about this product too in my friend's blog. Very interesting product indeed :D

Chriselle Sy said...

I've seen this brand around in the past and I'm really super interested to try it especially with their lovely packaging! Too bad it's not locally available!!

Naomi said...

Wow I'm so jealous. I've been wanting to try Inglot so long. I didn't know they were from Poland! Anyways, all colors look gorgeous!

The Beauty Junkee said...

Ingitera mode: I WANT THOSE!!!!

Hollie said...

i've been wanting to try those shadows from inglot ever since I saw youtube gurus use them, but they're hard to find here plus they're pricey...hehe

glad to know they're worth it. ^_^

Hilary R. said...

I just found your blog today and I think you have just introduced me to my newest addiction.^^

Unknown said...

Hi Brigitte,

Thank you for your interest on the brand! Inglot will be opening soon at Glorietta 5 :) We will be announcing it at our facebook page!

https://www.facebook.com/inglotphilippines

Regards,
Pauline laverne Lim

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...