Monday, February 13, 2012

Product Review: Revlon Absolute-C Radiance Moisture Cleansing Oil

I've been a Revlon user for a long time now, and have already tried a lot of their products.  While most of my experiences with their products have been good, I haven't been able to bring myself to giving their skincare products a try.  I know that aside from makeup, they also have a skincare line called the Absolute C.  I swear I've been checking out this line whenever I drop by their counter, but never got the chance to try them.  Our friends from Revlon might have read my mind, so they sent me this:

 Radiance Moisture Cleansing Oil
A deep cleansing oil for quick and easy removal of makeup and skin impurities.  Contains moisturizing ingredients to leave skin fresh, soft and radiant without stripping skin of its natural oils.

Oh yes, another makeup remover!  For somebody who uses makeup everyday this is one product that will always be a staple.  I use them not only on myself, but on my clients as well. 



this baby comes with a pump, like most of the cleansing oils I've tried


Now, let's put this stuff to test:

Full makeup on (with waterproof mascara, liner)


How to use:


1. Put 2-3 pumps on the palms of your hand



2. Gently massage onto face to melt the makeup off.  Be extra gently on the eye area!
 


BOOH!
^_^


3.  Rinse thoroughly with water and pat your face dry


and here's my squeaky-clean (scary) face free of makeup:



what i like:
packaging comes with a pump
citrusy scent
doesn't blur my vision after rinsing it off
melts even waterproof makeup!
no oily after-feel but fresh, squeaky-clean feeling
my face (despite the redness) looks brighter and refreshed
no allergies

what i dislike:
pretty expensive.  sells for Php550 for a 130ml bottle

yes, if not for the price, this would be perfect for me.  but come to think of it, Revlon doesn't really come cheap.  and the thing is, this stuff gets the job done and i think if you use this for a long time, you'll have a fresher and brighter skin since this isn't only a makeup remover, but a first step of your skincare regimen.  

So yes, Revlon has a complete line of skincare, that now I know is worth checking out.

Anybody tried this? or other products from their Absolute C line?  Lemme know, I would love to get inputs from you first!
^_^




4 comments:

mera said...

nice review! havent seen this in one of my visits an Revlon counters1 yah kinda pricey nga..

Crystal Gale said...

That product seems nice but I agree about the price.. Etude House has a bigger bottle of cleansing oil and they're almost the same price :(

Issa said...

I haven't tried any of their skin care... it is kinda pricey nga....

Unknown said...

naku i had this, i'm such a revlon fan, but it's pricey in manila and i itch every time. so it ended up a really expensive deep cleanse brush cleaner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...