Monday, February 6, 2012

Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair: An Update

It's been more than two weeks since I started using the Advance Night Repair from Estee Lauder. So far, I haven't had any breakouts even during my monthly woman-thing. Despite the fact that I still only get 4-5hrs of sleep everyday, I wake up with a refreshed, well-rested look. Here's some pics taken minutes after waking up:


e
I still have lots of red marks, which have been there since forever LOL! But I love how smoother and softer my skin has become. I also feel like my skin's being stretched, but not the dry-kind of feeling when your skin's being ripped off with moisture. Like I mentioned in my previous posts, I got back with a lot of nasty bumps and breakouts, but with the help of ANR (and of course, some good facial cleaning) my skin's on its way to being better.

The contest is still on, where you can win your own full-sized bottle of this awesome product.  Please join and let's all look younger on our next birthday!

 

4 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

You can see improvement in your skin - this looks like a very good product!

Anonymous said...

I'm using the advance night repair and i like it too ^^
i consumed half the bottle already, so far so good!

Ria said...

I'm loving it too. I agree to that skin being stretched. Seems like face tightens but in a good way.

Issa said...

wow, I hope I could also try this product! :) looks really good! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...