Thursday, February 2, 2012

Product Review: Majolica Majorca Dress Glove Cream...


Applying hand cream every so often is another obsession I seem to have inherited from my mom. I remember the first ever hand cream I used was that of Neutrogena back in college.  My hands used to be really dry, even chapped...so I always have a hand cream in my bag for immediate relief.  Now that I am way past that bad case of allergy, I still use hand creams and it's actually a staple in my makeup kit.

I've tried a lot of hand creams in the past.  Lately, scented hand creams are my favorite.  Well, who wouldn't want soft, sweet smelling hands anyway?  Besides, you wouldn't know who you'd be able to shake hands with.
 
As part of their Glass Trick collection, Majolica Majorca came up with their very own hand cream:
 
Majolica Majorca Dress Glove Cream
Translucent like sparkling glass, this cream slips on like a velvety-smooth glove for beautiful hands.  Emits an enchanting and sweet Majoromantic scent. It's specially formulated with raspberry and rose extract for extra silky moisture.  Your glistening hands won't go unnoticed.
 


cute packaging, fitted for the princess in all of us!



it's moisturizing, has a sweet scent and tiny shimmers so your hands (and of course, you!) would surely make a good impression.  i love how delicately scented this hand cream is, just perfect to get that nasty "amoy-ulam" off your hands if you have to run off to a meeting right after a meal...or get rid of that cigarette smell quickly before shaking hands with whoever.  

priced at Php325 for a 40g tube, this hand cream is still cheaper than the others I've tried.  
if i were you, grab yours now before it gets sold out.  i think this is just limited, but i sincerely hope this one becomes permanent.


4 comments:

kumiko mae said...

im so excited. ive had mine for a while and have yet really tried them on a regular basis to decide whether i like em or not

Iambrigitte said...

hi Kumiko, use it...it's really awesome. i am getting addicted to its scent! hahaha

Chriselle Sy said...

Hi sis! That looks so cute. Affordable pa, something that's rare from Majolica Majorca. Hehe.

Chrissy

My Makeup Blog | YouTube

Melissa Mayangitan said...

So helpful! I'll get one today. It's on discount in CashCashPinoy: http://www.cashcashpinoy.com/#!/deal/3723-majolica-majorca-dress-glove-cream-hand-cream

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...