Tuesday, February 28, 2012

NOTD: Zoya in Mitzi

I know the weather's being wonky these days, but we all know that summer's just around the corner.  I've been wearing a lot of dark colors for my nails these past few months but now, it's time to get all those refreshing, summer-y colors out!

  
Zoya Matte in Mitzi

I got this as a gift from the Organic Rituals Spa during the exclusive screening of The Vow weeks ago.  Geesh, up until now, I can't still get Tatum's sheepish, cute smile off my mind. (okay, his butt included! LOL)  So if you haven't watched it, try to catch it ASAP.  It's such a heartwarming movie about staying true to your promises and about letting someone you really love go and letting them find themselves first and be happy even if that means not being with you.  Sigh...


 Ugh, okay going back to the polish (LOL!)  this shade is a part of Zoya's mod matte summer collection last year.  It's a matte bright lime shade and is perfect for summer.  But I'm not really into mattes, so I still used a top coat:
 
I love the shade, it reminds me of Shrek.
^_^

It's my first time to try Zoya and I'm 100% sure this won't be my last.  Like my other polishes, Zoya is free from harmful ingredients like toluene, formaldehyde, DBP and camphor.  Price's a bit steep compared to our local polishes, but aside from the gorgeous shades, it's safe!  It does stay chip-free for days too, or it could probably be the top coat.  

I wanted to try more Zoya polishes soon.  And having said that, I just remembered that it's been a while since I last visited a nail spa for some pampering.  So, I'm gonna go and drop by Organic Rituals Spa soon and try their services.  I'll let you know how it is after!

tata!

6 comments:

Erica J said...

love the shade and the private screening sounds amazing! I wish they did stuff like that around here. esp. with such a good movie! well, I haven't seen but I know i am going to love it.

Gellie Abogado said...

The shade looks really awesome. Considering the fact that it's matte, is it easy to apply or do they dry kaagad on the nails? :)

Chriselle Sy said...

It's so bright! I want it sis :)

Tara Cabullo said...

BWAHAHAHAHA. Channing's butt =P Ang kyot. I like this color!

Jannie said...

Love how bright it is. It does remind me of shrek & fiona! <3

ThePinkMargarita ♚ said...

I love this shade! :) Spell S-U-M-M-E-R! Must try this one!

xoxo,
The Pink Margarita

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...