Thursday, February 23, 2012

What's in my makeup bag...

For more than 4 years that I've been blogging, I don't remember ever posting what's in my makeup bag/kit. You already know I am a makeup junkie, but do I really bring tons of makeup when I go out?  Let's see...

First, let me show you what my makeup kit:

this makeup kit is a gift from Tonymoly last Xmas. Cute, huh!?  i have other makeup kits, but this is what I'm using these days.  It's size is just enough for my daily essentials and fits just right in any of my bags.

and here's what inside:

I love how spacious this kit is.  It has a separate pocket where I put my brushes.

so here's  what I bring everyday:


Majolica Majorca Hand Cream (sooo addicted to it!), Charm Travel Pro stippling and blush brush, Revlon Age Defying Concealer (definitely a must!), Charm Travel Pro lip brush, Estee Lauder Blush Quad (this depends on what my blush is for the day), Benefit Hello Flawless Powder (this is LOVE!), Benefit Benetint (I bring this all the time, just in case I forget to bring a blush, which usually happens LOL!)

Clean & Clear Oil Control Film (will die if I forget this!), MAC Peachstock (this depends on what my lipstick for the day is), NYX lipcream in Milan, Estee Lauder lipgloss in Brazen Berry and Blistex Complete Moisture lip balm (another must in my kit!)

why do I bring a lot of lip stuff?  It's because I love mixing colors.
^_^ 

so there you go.  that's what I bring everyday, and I think it's not too much. Some may think I bring a palette of eyeshadows all the time, but no.  I can't even remember a time when I would have to retouch my eye makeup, and yes, I thank good quality eyeshadows and great primers for that!



my kit's ready to go!

How about you, what's in your makeup kit?

2 comments:

Issa said...

awwww, I bring a lot of lip products too! because sometimes I change the color of my lippie at the middle of the day! nice post :)

kumiko mae said...

wow cool kita1 it is very spacious! perfect! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...