Wednesday, February 29, 2012

EOTD: Sweet with a twist

Since I am always running late, I've been wearing a lot of simple eye makeup lately.  When I say simple, I mean just a lid wash and a crease color.  It's getting kinda boring, so for this EOTD, I decided to give it some twist.


The Face Shop Brow liner
MUFE Brow Corrector in 01
NYX HD eyebase
Beauty Pro Sweet & Smokey palette in Shimmery Beige (lids), Violet (crease) and Almond Beige to blend the edges
Covergirl Liquiline Blast in Blue (upper lashlines and waterlines)
Tonymoly Backstage gel liner
Majolica Majorca Lash King mascara


 

The blue liner made my eyes pop despite the simple eye makeup.  Maybe I can try green, violet and maybe orange next time!

^_^

2 comments:

socialitedreams said...

def loving that blue liner! it's electric :D

Chriselle Sy said...

The blue liner is gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...