Friday, February 3, 2012

NOTD: Inglot Nail Enamel #703



When i visited their store back in Dubai Mall to check out their makeup and nail polishes, I didn't have plans of getting nail polish for myself.  But geesh, this lovely barbie pink polish really caught my attention...and I just couldn't say No.


#703


It looks similar with Revlon's Top Speed in Bubble, but the latter is a tad darker...which I also love.

I love this to bits.  I think I'm gonna have to ask Mr. X to get me a backup.
^_^




4 comments:

Ashely Piers said...

This blog is great source of information which is very useful for me. Thank you very much.

BEST EYE MAKEUP IDEAS.

Sofia Gatchalian said...

Looks great!

http://bucketofcoffee.blogspot.com/

Ida said...

Ang ganda! :D

MereMakeupManiac said...

so girly! the packaging is similar with RMK's, boxy.

sana you got their eyeshadows sis, i'd queue in line to get me some Inglot shadows!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...