Saturday, February 4, 2012

Shopping for essentials...

I can't believe it's February already.  Before we know it, it'll be Christmas again!  
LOL!  

It's been weeks since I got back and being a good girl with a promise to cut back on shopping, this is my first time to shop again. But nah, I didn't shop for makeup or clothes (because I'm too big and I'm still hoping I'd lose some inches first) but essentials! I know I call makeup my essentials, but this time, I only bought stuff I REALLY need.

Finally, Dove Hair Therapy Shampoos and Conditioners are now in the Philippines. We've been buying ours from PX stores in Subic...now, no need to take that extra mile!
^_^



I've been using Nivea creams since time immemorial. I use them on my neck, knees and elbows.  This is the first time i'd be using their Double Effect Shower and Shave cream though.  I've been using Gilette shaving gel for a long time but I think it's time to try out other brands. Okay fine, I admit I got sold with its packaging. (Rolls eyes)


Other essentials:
ahhh, it's so expensive being a girl!


I bought this because I realized that I've ran out of Ponds cold cream which I also use at the gym. Good thing I was still waiting for the gym classes to start so I had time to buy stuff first.  I panicked when I was told that the cold cream is currently out of stock (was trying to buy at the Galleria)! I had to look for an alternative and I saw this.  Wanna know if it's as good, or probably even better?  Watch out for my review.



Okay...I got one makeup.  Swear, this the only makeup stuff I got.  See, I'm being a good girl now.  I'm really trying to cut back on makeup shopping this year...to save up on other things. Give me a pat on the back, will you please!?
^_^



7 comments:

love maye said...

cute promises.
but a woman needs pampering. just do not overdo the buying.use them up to it's last drop before buying again new ones. sometimes we tend to buy even we still have enough lotion, shampoo etc., now, i also cutback on this. i really do pour out the last drop and try to finish all before i will purchase another one. My last beauty product purchase was november 2011. i am almost 2 and a half months on my cutback promise for this year. imagine how i tried so much to avoid going to guardian or watsons and beauty section on malls..=)

your make up blog is fun though..goodluck, be beautiful and enjoy life..=)

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Wow! Di ko alam pareho pala tayo ng gamit- Pond's Cold Cream! Super like ko talaga un!

xoxo
MrsMartinez

mera said...

I love the dove shampoo.. after I watched it on tv i purchased agad and i'm so inlove with it.. it makes my dry hair smooth and i DON'T NEED TO APPLY CONDITIONER AFTER

Janelle said...

I love buying essentials as much as I love buying make up :) Especially skin care products, I can spend hours comparing and smelling different facial cleansers and moisturizers. It's also a bit more justifiable because my husband can always use what I buy. I find that I keep telling him "it was on sale!" or "we NEED to stock up on this" hehe

ThePinkMargarita ♚ said...

have you tried the falsies mascara yet? :) i'd like to read on a review. i'm using cats eye now. thanks!

xoxo,
thepinkmargarita.blogspot.com

Jamilla Camel said...

I love Dove and Nivea - two drug store staples! I also love that mascara!

Chilipina | Ayzee Casimiro said...

i LOVE the falsies mascara! Been raving about it like a mad woman. :))
It's such a good buy. :)

<3<3
chilipina.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...